During the National Council on Science and the Environment's 15th National Conference and Policy Forum, on Energy and Climate Change, Citizens' Climate Lobby will host a 90-minute symposium on Carbon Pricing, Coalition Building, and International Action toward COP21. Joseph Robertson, CCL's global strategy director, will be joined by a panel of experts, to present the economic details of efficient, effective revenue-neutral carbon pricing, and to discuss the organizing effort to build support for an effective, economy-building Paris agreement.
The panel will include Anne Kelly, of CERES, Tom Kerr, of the IFC, Scott Nystrom, of REMI, and others.
Register today (instructions for CCL volunteers below) to attend this landmark conference, which will play a role in shaping the outcome of global climate solution negotiations this year. (Use discount code: CCL2015)
- Read the Pathway to Paris Core Principles Whitepaper, for background information.
- Read our news from the COP20 in Lima
- Blog: This is Not a Game: the 2015 climate policy process
- RSVP for our NCSE Workshop, which will be also take place on January 28.
- Our first Direct Engagement Workshop is January 15, in New York City
- We will host a follow-up event online in February, to bring together insights and new partners.
- As we move this process forward, please find new events at pathwaytoparis.org/calendar
2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Arlington, VA 22202
Google map and directions