The third global, open Online Working Session of the Pathway to Paris project, will be held on Thursday, March 12, at 7:00 pm New York time. Please visit pathwaytoparis.org/ws at any time, for more information about our direct engagement Working Sessions, including the evolving reports and updates on work done relating to specific issue areas.
Working Session start times
- New York 7:00 pm Mar 12; San Diego 4:00 pm Mar 12
- London 11:00 pm Mar 12; Paris 12:00 midnight Mar 13
- Kathmandu 4:45 am Mar 13; Dhaka 5:00 am Mar 13
- Perth 7:00 am Mar 13; Sydney 10:00 am Mar 13
To join this event, download the free Fuze software, dial by phone or view in your browser.
- Fuze Meeting ID: 27660722
- Join by phone: +1-201-479-4595 (enter Meeting ID when prompted)
- URL: http://fuze.me/27660722 (view/listen only)
This Working Session will also cover previous outcomes, and add a focus on two possible outcomes of the Paris process:
- Full decarbonization by 2050
- Country by country carbon pricing
(As the February 26 session was scheduled to facilitate participation by European partners for whom the previous online session was in the middle of the night, this one reverts to the earlier time. We will be adding future sessions designed to facilitate participation from partners in Asia as well.)
We are building a tool kit, to include regular support and additional training, to allow partners around the world to host their own Working Sessions, or to add that element of this work to their already planned events. If you are interested in learning more, please visit the Inquiries page, under the About menu, on this site.